hello layout | shop and crop

by - 12:00 AM

Hi there,
Today I'm sharing a layout created using crate paper cute girl 
I chose this photo to use its of my beautiful boy this photo was taken the day after my kitty had a stroke and went blind he felt safe laying on the bed while I was talking to him

So for this layout I was thinking I wanted to do angled bits of patterned paper 
At the top of my cardstock 

I used the vellum as part of my photo layers 
and I made my own tag from patterned paper and tuck it behind my photo 
And some machine stitching across the borders
I also used my deco scissors and added a scallop border 


I flicked some gold colour blast mist on either side of my photo 

And with the stickers I add them underneath my photo in a horizontal 





I hope you have enjoyed my layout inspiration this week 
Don't forget to check out the shop and crop website 
and get $5 dollars of your purchase when you use the Code AB5 during checkout !
Thanks for stopping by the blog today 

Product used

You May Also Like

0 comment

Thanks for poping over to my blog i love all your Awesome comments Hugz Anita..xx